I don’t know much about tax and savings so I searched tax consultants. This company popped up first and had good reviews. Had to check it out myself and call. Now, I spoke with Daniel, he was very helpful and broke everything down step by step on savings plan and about taxing. He was able to answer every question I had and gave me a little more info than I asked. I can say I’m a little more knowledgable about taxes and taxing, thanks to him, he helped point me in a better direction with my money.
NEW STRATEGY FOR YOUR FINANCES
- Accommodating State Sales Tax Changes in Your San Diego Business
- Prioritizing Cyber Network Security in Your San Diego Business
- A PTO Payout Policy Checklist for San Diego Business Owners
- Steps For Prioritizing Profit In Your San Diego Small Business
- Alternative Approaches To Paid Time Off Policy for San Diego Businesses