I moved to San Diego in the past year and was looking for a tax consultant to help file my 2015 returns. I found SD Tax Center on Yelp and contacted Daniel. He was prompt with his response and offered the option of preparing the returns remotely. This was immensely helpful to me as I did not have to take time off to visit his office and was able to electronically send him any documents he requested. Daniel completed my returns within 3 days of my initial contact and was very thorough. I am very pleased with his services and will very likely use him again for future tax-related needs.
NEW STRATEGY FOR YOUR FINANCES
- Accommodating State Sales Tax Changes in Your San Diego Business
- Prioritizing Cyber Network Security in Your San Diego Business
- A PTO Payout Policy Checklist for San Diego Business Owners
- Steps For Prioritizing Profit In Your San Diego Small Business
- Alternative Approaches To Paid Time Off Policy for San Diego Businesses