Daniel is as professional as one can get. I have been working standard 1040 individual tax forms for myself for years using certain known applications and I still always seem to miss something that could have maximized my return. This has been a problem for me for 9 years of filing taxes. After calling Daniel at San Diego Tax Center, I finally received some sound advice for getting my taxes done properly. All it took was a quick consultation call. He was able to quickly analyze my entire situation by comparing 2012 to what I was looking at for 2013 and pointed out the differences and holes that existed. With his help, I was able to maximize my refund. I also learned quite a lot for going forward into future years of filing my taxes. I highly recommend this gentleman. Thanks, Daniel!!!
NEW STRATEGY FOR YOUR FINANCES
- Accommodating State Sales Tax Changes in Your San Diego Business
- Prioritizing Cyber Network Security in Your San Diego Business
- A PTO Payout Policy Checklist for San Diego Business Owners
- Steps For Prioritizing Profit In Your San Diego Small Business
- Alternative Approaches To Paid Time Off Policy for San Diego Businesses